Do you want to upgrade the exterior of your home, add some shade and an outdoor room with a single installation? This elegant attached pergola actually comes as a simple assemble-yourself kit, which can save you time and money. Plus, in can add value to your home when you sell it. =)
4 Ways You Can Save Money with the Freemont Pergola:
1. Add an outdoor room on your patio, increase the usable square footage of your home and enhance the value of your home all at the same time. You don’t need to hire a builder, nor do you have to be a skilled contractor yourself.
2. You can do everything with the New England Arbors Freemont Pergola. It’s an assemble-yourself pergola kit that attaches to the side of your home. Everything you need is already included.
3. It is made of low-maintenance premium vinyl, so you can go many years without having extra work or cost associated with the structure. In fact, the company offers a long 20-year warranty!
4. I like the classic design of this pergola. It basically fits in with any style of home. In addition, the traditional construction never goes out of style. It will continue to enhance the look of your home and backyard year after year.
The Advantages of an Attached Pergola:
Unlike stand-alone pergola structures, this attached version works really nicely when you want to extend the inside of your home outward. Outdoor rooms can actually make your home feel more spacious.
Creating an outdoor room is simple. Choose a conversation furniture set, add an outdoor rug, and finish off the look with a few potted plants and solar string lights.
An attached pergola also tends to be more protected from weather, sun, rain, noise, wind and more. Typically, you are more likely to use this area since it is right next to the home.
Hang curtains along the sides to increase the privacy and add ambiance. By the way, this is also a great spot to match the outdoor decor colors with those you have inside on connecting rooms
Another great feature of this pergola kit is that you can bolt it down securely to a deck or patio. This adds even more strength and stability to the posts and beams, yet still gives you the ability to remove it if necessary. (Bolt-down bracket system sold separately).
Freemont Pergola Specs:
- Dimensions: 171.5″ long x 164″ wide x 106″ tall
- Weight: 218 lbs