Do you want a sturdy wood pergola without all the maintenance and upkeep? You will love the Florence Faux Cedar Pergola with Canopy because it gives you an exotic look without the maintenance.
The Advantages of Having an Aluminum-Framed Pergola:
1. Instead of having a wooden frame, though, the structure is constructed of a heavy-duty powder-coated aluminum. Therefore, you don’t have to paint it, sand it, stain it or replace boards.
3. In addition, the lighter weight framing makes this package cheaper to ship. So, the seller can pass those cost savings on to you.
4. Not to mention, you’ll save even more money on stain, paint, etc.. =)
5. And finally, the reinforced aluminum frame is extremely strong and weather-resistant. Therefore, you can leave it outdoors year-round. (This pergola has the benefit of being portable, but it also acts like a more costly, permanent structure.)
Get a Custom-Looking Pergola for a Fraction of the Price
I like how this spacious outdoor structure features a more expensive custom, built-in look. However, you can save a bunch more money by doing this DIY home improvement project yourself. Plus, this job only takes a few hours.
Unlike some pergola kits, this one includes a convertible canopy. Therefore, you don’t have to spend more money to buy one separately.
Not to mention, you can adjust the amount of shade you want throughout the day. The canopy works manually, so you don’t have to worry about electronics breaking or needing to be replaced.
Video Review Demonstrates the Quality of this Pergola:
Below, you can see how realistic the faux “embedded” wood grain looks up close. Plus, check out how easily the overhead canopy slides back and forth with just one hand.
Get the Florence Pergola with Free Shipping
How Easy is it to Assembly this Pergola?
The package includes all necessary hardware, so you don’t have to go out and purchase additional materials. Allow a few hours to assemble it, whether you want to secure it to a deck, patio or the ground.
Note: The pergola kit includes both ground stakes and bolts to secure the posts to the ground, a deck or patio.
Plus, the instruction guide comes complete with easy-to-follow diagrams to make the job faster. By the way, you can download assembly instructions here.
Below, I’ve posted the dimensions of the pergola frame, including the height, width and length. As you can see, the upper trellis sticks out about 6 inches from the posts on all sides.
Specs for the Faux Cedar Pergola with Canopy:
- Frame Dimensions: 11′ Long x 11′ Wide x 7’9″ Tall
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated Reinforced Aluminum
- Canopy Color: Cocoa Brown
- Child-Safe Cordless Operation (no cords or chains)
- Model #: PR11WD2C
- Assembly Required, Hardware Included in Kit
- Manufacturer: Paragon Outdoor, Phone: 877-782-4482
- Get the Pergola Kit Here