Do you want an outdoor porch swing that can turn into a relaxing daybed? This deluxe style gazebo swing bed has lots of luxury features – at a bargain of a price. Plus, you can nap in it! (Also check out the Purple Leaf Gazebo Swing Daybed.)
How to Turn Your Outdoor Swing into a Swinging Daybed:
A major selling point of this garden swing bench is that it can convert to a daybed. Simply recline the seat back so that it lays flat.
Note: You can swing on the on the bed, or you can lock it in place so that it remains stationary. The cushioned seats and pillows make it extra comfortable and “nap-ready”.
This sturdy daybed measures a few inches wider than a twin size mattress at 41″ wide, and it can hold up to 660 lbs. (In the chair position, it can accommodate up to 3 people.)
These Portable Gazebo Swings Have Even More Benefits:
1. First of all, this free-standing structure enables you to set up your swing daybed virtually anywhere. In other words, you don’t need a porch or roof overhang.
Consequently, you can put this swing in the garden, on a deck or by your swimming pool. Plus, you can pick it up and move it if you want (although you’ll want 2 people for that job).
2. Second, the upper canopy offers shade, so you can stay cooler on a hot sunny day. The built-in roof cover also lets you enjoy your swing if it’s raining.
Big Advantages of Having Mesh Curtains that Zip…
In addition to being multi-functional, this outdoor swing bed comes with mesh curtains (or side walls). They add a resort-like style to the structure, but they also offer plenty of function too.
Not only do the curtains cover all 4 sides of the gazebo, but they zipper together. Therefore, you can get both shade and/or bug protection (and you can connect the sides together in about 1 minute).
Not to mention, the mesh netting allows for ventilation. So, you can stay comfortably cooler while you swing or nap outside. =)
Note: And speaking of ventilation, the 2-tier vented roof also provides comfortable air flow. This prevents heat from building up, but it also helps reduce stress on the gazebo due to wind.
Specs for the 3-in-1 Gazebo Swing Bed:
- Dimensions: 100.75″ Long x 67.75″ Width x 97.75″ Tall
- Swing Chair Seat: 70″ Wide x 20.5″ Deep
- Bed Size: 70″ Width x 41.5″ Deep
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs
- Seats 3 People
- Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
- Seat Cushions: Polyester Fabric
- Curtains: Zippered Mesh Netting
- Color: Dark Grey, Black Frame
- Includes Matching Pillows
- Requires Assembly
- Brand: Outsunny
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Swing Bed
If you ever need a replacement canopy or net curtains, contact Aosom Customer Service at (877) 644-9366.