Now, you can easily add a swing anywhere in your backyard with the cedar pergola swing kit. Plus, you can decide exactly where you want your swing to go without having to depend on the location of a tree or your porch.
This swing set can even support vines or climbing flowers! If you’ve ever wanted a tree swing – but you don’t have a large tree in your yard – here’s your chance.
1. This Cedar Swing is Sturdy, Durable & Low Maintenance
This well-constructed and long-lasting pergola swing withstands all sorts of weather. In fact, it resists water, mildew and rot. Plus, it is UV-resistant. I love outdoor furniture that requires minimal maintenance because then I can enjoy it more.
2. Turn this Comfortable Backyard Swing into a Comfy Sofa
In addition, the curved shape of the swing seat is very comfortable. Add a few outdoor pillows and a throw blanket, and you’ve got an inviting spot for reading a book, chatting with friends or enjoying a nice glass of wine.
3. It’s Easy to Assemble the Pergola Swing: Here’s How
This unit does require assembly. However, two people can easily assemble it in an afternoon.
The lumber comes pre-cut and pre-stained, plus all hardware is included in the package. Tools needed for the job include a screwdriver, hammer, level and wrench. That’s it.
Want more information? You can see assembly and set up instructions here.
4. The Pergola Swing Costs Less than $500
Thanks to the assemble-yourself feature, you can get this really cool swing for less than $500. Plus, it ships for free. I actually expected it cost much more, considering that you get both a pergola AND a swing. No complaints here.
Cedar Pergola Swing Kit Specs:
- Dimensions: 7’3″tall x 6’10” long x 5’6″ wide
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Material: Cedar Wood, Stainless Steel Hardware
- About the Company and Product Reviews: Backyard Discovery
- Get the Pergola Swing Here